Profe Winn Answers #Quora - How do I learn Advanced #English faster?

Profe Winn Answers Quora - How do I learn Advanced English faster? 



From time to time, I will respond to a question on Quora.com about English learning, and the IELTS or TOEFL exam.

The first question is about advanced English learning.

Watch my video response below.





Improve Your TOEFL Skills


Get hands-on real-time practice with me, Professor Winn!

I will get your English and TOEFL skills ready for the big test day!

I invite you to download the enrollment pack to my 7-day 1-on-1 online TOEFL iBT course, if you are really interested in boosting your score.

Good luck on the TOEFL!

Strengthen Your English Skills


*** Improve your English today! 
If you are in Medellin, contact Professor Winn now -> Call 300 842 6578 or mrenglish101@gmail.com from anywhere in the world- for classes. 

Connect with him on TwitterGoogle+Facebook, and LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment